Are you overdue for a family vacation? Would you be interested in learning how to save your cash, enjoy annual Caribbean vacations and earn bonuses just to inform the world?
If you are, then keep on reading good friend.
More and more families will ask this simple question as they plan their annual family getaway: should we stay in a hotel or a vacation rental?
Without a doubt, no matter where you’re taking your holiday, you are going to make absolutely certain that you’ve got the darn best accommodation possible for your time away. That being said, vacation rentals are perfect for discerning travelers who want More Space, More Amenities and a More Authentic Travel Experience.
And while hotels may still work well for business trips and quick overnighters, rentals will always be best-suited for leisure-focused excursions.
So darling, before you book any type of lodging for your Caribbean Vacation, be sure to quickly digest our list of 5 BIG advantages of vacation rentals over hotels. And in your planning, we invite you to seriously consider Funntripps Vacation Club. We’re betting the house that it just might change the way you travel.
1) PLENTY OF SPACE FOR EVERYONE: The average hotel room in North America is about 400 sq ft. Compare that to vacation rental properties, which can easily span up to 2,000 sq ft depending on what you’re renting.
2) MORE AUTHENTIC ACCOMMODATIONS: Many hotels have the same generic feel to them while vacation rentals often reflect the overall ‘vibe’ of your destination.
3) COMFY, COZY AND CONVENIENT: Almost all vacation rentals feature plenty of in-room perks. Laundry facilities, full kitchens and dishes all make you feel more comfortable and make relaxing much easier.
4) KEEP VACATION COSTS DOWN: Vacation rentals overall are typically less expensive than a hotel, especially if you’re booking a longer stay. Consider that you’ll spend less on restaurants, cancel Laundromat visits, and possibly split the accommodation costs with friends.
5) LIVE LIKE A LOCAL RESIDENT: Vacation rentals offer a much different experience than hotels. The pace is often slower, laid-back and more reflective of how locals in the area live.
Now that we’ve gotten your attention, we proudly introduce our Funntripps Collection featuring beautiful tropical residences which we term Caribbean Playgrounds.
Our Caribbean Playgrounds are luxury townhomes and apartments situated throughout the Caribbean Islands, with our initial project in Freeport, Bahamas. Our playgrounds provide you the luxury and privacy you deserve offering well appointed 2 and 3 bedroom accommodations, full size washer and dryer, central air conditioning, balcony or patio, fully equipped kitchens, all linen and towels, free Wi-Fi plus a complimentary SUV.
Each townhome or apartment is either situated canalfront or beachfront and in the odd instance just a short drive away from the nearest beach. Families will enjoy our pools and barbecue grilling areas for summer fun. Our playgrounds are also close to shopping, golf courses, restaurants and so much more because you deserve it. All the luxuries and none of the hassle. Welcome home!
Our Club features Caribbean vacations and is designed for vacationers looking for a great holiday with additional lifestyle benefits on an affordable budget. Membership provides access to a lifetime of memorable trips with travel extras—saving you time and avoiding hassles.
Vacations spanning the Caribbean, one-of-a-kind experiences, everyday entertainment opportunities and member savings are just the beginning of the extra offerings. Membership redefines travel, offering you access to upgrades and exclusive experiences available only when you join.
These are not building complexes but communities of friendly neighbors, clean well managed homes, and an office staff who truly care and are always helpful. We guarantee that you’ll consider yourself extremely lucky to have found your destination – Funntripps Vacation Club.
Now if you’re still reading this, stop right now and CLICK HERE to instantly download our FAMILY GUIDE so you too can Learn How to Enjoy Caribbean Vacations On Autopilot.
Question: What Caribbean Islands have you been dreaming most about visiting? Please share in the comments section below.